Happy Valentine's Day 2022!

[Moon in Leo - two days before Full Moon]  

Hi there my friends and readers,

It's been a real long time since I last posted here on my blog. Oops... 
I've even published another book since then! (more about that later in another post...) 

Anyway, it's Valentine's Day! Yay! 
I love Valentine's Day and always have. It feels like this day is becoming even more a time of celebrating LOVE in all its forms - not only for romantic partnerships, but loving all those who are special to us, our pets, friends, soulmate peoples, our Anam Cara, our most important relationship -with ourselves... and deepening our connection with nature, Mother Earth and La Luna.

"Moon Tree" - new art prints available > 

It's a chilly early Spring Monday here in England. I'm pausing to have a self-care check-in. 

As we know, loving others strongly, begins with loving and caring for ourselves fully. I've taken some small positive actions with that in mind today.

I placed a large deep-pink rose quartz pebble in my drinking glass last night and filled it up with filtered water. Letting the stone release its unconditional love vibes into the water overnight. The water tastes subtly different when I drink it this morning. It's one of my favorite, very simple rituals. Crystal infused water. 

I also chose a piece of rose quartz jewelry to wear that feels very intentional. 

I love using vibrational energy medicine and gem elixirs for shifting consciousness and creating new patterns in my thoughts, body and emotions! 

On the theme of self-care and loving kindness...Here are some ways we might show ourselves that today: 

* Enjoying a hot cup of your favorite brew (mine is Dandelion coffee with honey and GMO-free soya milk) 

* Slow-living - allowing yourself some quiet time to read a book you adore.

* Running an indulgent hot bath (with a few drops of Lavender, Sweet Orange or Rosemary essential oil)

* Journalling what is on your heart.

* Light a candle. Drum a slow heartbeat rhythm on a frame drum and feel your spiritual connection to all of Life.

* Taking a meandering photo walk. See what details catch your attention and inspire you.

* Spending some time outdoors in the fresh air and natural light [even if it is cloudy where you are - the sun is still up there shining down].

Wishing you a beautiful St.Valentine's Day, however you celebrate it. 

Till next time. 
With love and blessings,
Catherine Athena x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so appreciate it.

Popular Posts