Word Of The Year 2020

Hi Dear readers and friends, 

Another year has just flown by.  I find I didn't blog at all last year! I had so much going on, I was naughty and let this little journal slide. 

Anyway without further ado, here is my One Little Word - Word of the Year 2020 : LOVE! 

Love Collage -  © Catherine Athena Louise 2020



It really is where I want to be focussing my attention. As they say, where awareness goes energy flows! 

I have some big plans afoot for this year. I'm looking forward to sharing the adventure with you here. 

Wishing you all a beautiful 2020 ahead! 

Love and blessings, 
Catherine Athena Louise xo


• • •My journey through the senses• • •
taste:: Red rose petal tea and honey - heartwarming on so many levels!
smell:: Rosa Damascena - Damask Rose oil close to my heart.
touch:: My wildish silver hair - enjoying how much it is growing.
see:: Amélie inspired photos of Paris and the Sacre Cœur Basilica, Montmartre, Paris.
hear:: Clarissa Pinkola Estés audio book 'The Dangerous Old Woman'
think:: The 8 glasses of water I drink to start my day is making changes I love. Discipline!
feel:: Slow and steady wins the race
read:: Star Signs by Linda Goodman
intuit:: The most powerful year (we've known in years!) is up and running. 

Comments

Popular Posts