Knock Knock… It's Time to Launch!

Dear Readers, 

It's Harvest time and everyone is talking about the '888' energy that is pervading the Astrosphere today. The Mystic Mama & Elephant Journal blogs both had a features talking about it too… and it really does feel like a wonderfully dynamic and powerful time to be alive! 

It's a good day for the launch of my new website also…I'm giving it a Leo birthday (I've always loved that expansive, exuberant energy those Leonine people embody… so here we go. 

Knock Knock...  www.catherineathenalouise.com has landed at last on a glorious golden early Autumn day! Please click on the link above to call over and visit… You'll find photography of elemental sites from my travels that have inspired me and stream of consciousness poetry to match, my paintings, articles…lots of new things to explore. I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know what you think.


Blessings of Light and beauty,
Catherine Athena xo




   

Comments

Popular Posts