Revisiting The Alchemist ~ part 2

"Our only obligation in Life is to discover and honour our personal legend… and to fulfil it"

"When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

I've found myself watching closely for omens since watching last weeks episode of Oprah's 'Super Soul Sunday" and one sign came very quickly…well before I thought I was ready.  The Universe can see the bigger picture so much better than we can from our limited viewpoint, so I took it on board.

When you see it, you feel the impetus and ACT, even if you are afraid to act, amazing things can happen, and often very quickly too, if we are on the right track.

So here's Part 2 of Oprah talking with author Paulo Coelho about his beloved fable 'The Alchemist'.




If you missed Part 1 of his interview, and want to hear about my synchronistic meeting with Paulo, click here to find that  >> https://catherineathenalouise.blogspot.com/2014/09/watching-omens-and-following-signs.html

Blessings of beauty and mystery,
Catherine Athena xo

Comments

Popular Posts