Amethyst

Amethyst ~ Watercolor on Paper 16" x 12"
*click on image to see it larger*

This painting is still very mysterious to me. Some of my favourite things are contained within the imagery... I love doorways ~ to other places and dimensions, and messengers, and those that guard gateways, anthropomorphic characters and animal helpers...and of course crystals.

It feels like the perfect kind of image to celebrate this Full Moon in Scorpio day, taking us onward into the mystic.
Catherine Athena xo

• • •My journey through the senses• • •
taste:: Butternut squash and tofu risotto - perfectly delicious.
smell:: Honey and Sage - the room is beautifully fragrant from my Hopi ear-candles!
touch:: Braiding my hair into side plaits feels a nice way to wear my hair and show off my turquoise and coyote tooth earrings at the same time.
see:: Searching For Sugar Man - loved this film about retro musician Rodriguez
hear:: Larkin Poe came on Tour to Somerset! It was amazing to see them play Live.
think:: Self awareness and deep self reflection is never to be underestimated.
feel:: Very lucky indeed
intuit:: This Full Moon in Scorpio today with partial eclipse is uncovering secrets.

Comments

Popular Posts