Ceremony of Cosmic Love

"Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin… "
~ Jim Morrison : An American Prayer

I often imagine I can hear Jim Morrison saying those magic words (in my inner world) as I prepare a space with my rattle, and then drum, for my close of year ceremony.  

It's NewYear's Eve night and I find myself in a moment of stillness and solitude. I am preparing myself to bridge across this time-threshold into a whole NewYear, 2015.  Candles are lit and the native herbs are smouldering up a purifying haze.


I pray to return any energies I have held onto unconsciously, returning them back to those they belong to, and then I recall any soul parts I have lost myself and any personal power I have given away to others, knowingly or unknowingly.  The flames and smoke carry my words and intentions. Bringing things back into balance. It feels good. Keeping the slate clean, energies retaining their integrity.  Be it so!    ……and it is done.

If the rising tides of this past year are anything to go by, we have a remarkable time ahead of us. I'm told by a very reliable astrologer that the energies coming in and the pace of our lives will only get faster in this year to come!  Lets ride! 

Travel light
Blessings of beauty and mystery,
Catherine Athena xo

Comments

Popular Posts