Mixed Media May Interview Feature

It's been a terrific month for seeing a variety of artist's work being featured over on Cindy Jones Lantier's yearly Mixed Media Art Blog!  

It's the final showcase today for 2014, and you can find an interview with me and some of my mixed media creations over there -->> http://www.mixedmediamay.com/mixed-media-may-cat-athena-louise 

   
           "Pathfinder" ~11.7" x 16.5" hand-cut paper animals, watercolor and collage elements on paper


"Luck of the Draw" ~ collage, acrylic, pencil, gel pen & ephemera on map paper

There will be a giveaway over on the Mixed Media May blog tomorrow {Saturday 31st May, 2014} so don't forget to pop back over there to find out how you can win some mixed media art goodies. 

Till next time...
Blessings of beauty,
Catherine Athena xo



• • •My journey through the senses• • •

taste:: Ricotta, Lemon Zest pancakes ~ crazy delicious!
smell:: Luscious Lime incense smoke billowing ~ to awaken clarity of mind
touch:: May blossoms in hedgerows & dandelion thistledown
see:: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel {for the elderly & beautiful} ~ my kinda retirement!
hear:: Ravi Shankar & George Harrison's 'Chants of India' rocking my inner devotee
think:: I'm loving drinking 2 - 3 litres of water a day
feel:: The recent astrological changes {Grand Cardinal Cross} have seen me grow and evolve in ways I never imagined possible. Breakthrough. Massive. Trajectory changing.
read:: "Autobiography of a Yogi" ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
intuit:: This could be the start (again!) of something incredible! 

Comments

Popular Posts